Our family loves watching live sports! It’s the perfect way to get out of the house and do something the whole family can enjoy together. Thankfully in Dallas, there’s no shortage of family-friendly venues to watch live sports. All throughout DFW you’ll find dozens of ways to enjoy sports with the family – here are 20 Great Ways to Watch Live Sports in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Frisco RoughRiders – Semi-Professional Baseball
- Dallas Sidekicks – Semi-Professional Soccer
- Texas Rangers – Professional Baseball
- NASCAR Sprint Cup
- Fort Worth Stockyards Rodeo
- Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie – Horse Racing
- Dallas Cowboys – Professional Football
- FC Dallas – Professional Soccer
- Allen Americans – Semi-Professional Hockey
- Dallas Mavericks – Professional Basketball
- Dallas Stars – Professional Hockey
- SMU Mustangs
- TCU Horned Frogs
- UTA Mavericks
- Baylor Bears
- Texas A&M Aggies
- University of Texas Longhorns
- The Cotton Bowl – College Football
- Dallas Wings – WNBA Basketball
- WOGA Gymnastics Classic – Jr. and Sr. Level Gymnastics Competition
Sporting Events are a great way to spend a family night in DFW! Did I miss your favorite sporting venue or event? Share your favorite spot to watch live sports in the comments below.
Want to know more about the best things to do in Dallas for families? Join our mailing list to have the best DFW events, family-friendly activities, and giveaways delivered right to your inbox every month. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.